ERP, Cambion Insoles, ERP4805
For superior protection from the jarring shock caused by the heel impacting hard surfaces. Cambion Visco-Elastic Insoles and Heel Cushions absorb and dissipate the energy generated by heel strike, which can cause fatigue and cumulative trauma to the joints of the feet, legs and back.
The insoles and cushions also can help in the prevention and rehabilitation of various joint and soft tissue injuries. Cambion products evenly distribute energy over the bottom of the foot, acting as a cushion to protect all the foot’s pressure points.
Composed of a visco-elastic polyurethane with an open cell foam top layer, the insoles and cushions remain resilient and resist hardening during repeated use, and retain protective qualities longer than similar products. All the products are antibacterial to resist mold and mildew. Used by orthopaedists, podiatrists, physical therapists, chiropractors and athletic trainers.
Cambion Insoles Features:
• Compensate for loss of fat pad beneath the heel
• Treat Achilles tendinitis, metatarsalgia, heel bruises
• Provide temporary orthotheses
• Provide adjunctive therapy following spinal adjustments
• Compensate for leg length discrepancies
• Protect foot from shear, torsion, and vertical shock
• Alleviate foot, leg, hip and low back pain resulting from heel strike
• Protect soft tissues and joints
• Help speed recovery from injuries and surgery
• Help prevent loosening of prosthetic joints
• Protect arthritic and geriatric joints
• Treat heel spurs and heel pain
Available in 5 sizes (please refer to chart)