Drive, Inspired - Moxie GT Gait Trainer, GT1000-2G & GT2000-2G & GT3000-2G
TheMoxie GT Gait Trainer by Drive Medical offers a tremendous amount of versatility to aid children or adults with stability while they improve their walking ability. The Moxie GT is a height adjustable gait trainer available in 3 different sizes. The Moxie GT can be used in either a posterior or anterior position. All Moxie accessories install and adjust without tools. The small and medium Moxie GT are available in either green or blue frame colors. The large size is available in a grey frame color.
Moxie GT Gait Trainer features:
- Height adjustable in 1" increments
- Accessories mount tool free and can be adjusted according to the user’s needs
- Can be used in anterior or posterior position
- Medium and Large frames fold for easier transportation
- Swivel casters can be locked in non-swivel position
- Directional lever allows for both forward and reverse mobility, or forward mobility only
- Wheel locks on all 4 casters to keep gait trainer stationary during transfers
- Small and Medium sizes available in blue and green
- Large size available in grey
- Warranty: Limited Lifetime
Height can be adjusted in 1″ increments
Four Function Casters
Incorporate wheel locks, swivel locks, one directional control, and adjustable drag control
Anterior or Posterior Position
Can be set-up to best fit the needs of the user
|Handle Height||Weight Capacity||Width Inside Handles||Outside Dimensions (at base)||Product Weight|
|Small||15" - 18.5"||75 lbs.||12.5"||23" (W) x 33" (L)||22 lbs.|
|Medium||22" - 25.5"||150 lbs.||16.5"||26.5" (W) x 33" (L)||26 lbs.|
|Large||29" - 39"||200 lbs.||18"||28" (W) x 38" (L)||32 lbs.|
Can be used as a pair or single, provides stability, tool-free mounting
Allows caregiver or therapist to assist in gait training, rotates 180°.
Height adjustable and can be mounted in a variety of positions
Prevents scissoring of legs; Ideal for users with spasticity, poor motor control, ataxia and excessive adduction.
TK 1070 S/L
Positions hip for proper positioning; straps are adjustable, padded for comfort and removable
Properly positions pelvis and moves with the natural gait pattern of the user. Harness is adjustable.
TK 1035 S/L
Highly adjustable for proper arm support. Height, depth and angle adjustable.
TK 1090 S/L
Limits abduction/adduction; moves with natural gait pattern. Height adjustable.
TK 1080 S/M/L
Cushioned support to align trunk or pelvis; height, depth and angle adjustable. Opens for easier transfers.
|Manufacturer||Inspired By Drive|