PVI, Rear Door Van Ramp, VAN727
Rear Door Van Ramp by PVI
PVI Rear door van ramp is ideal for loading both scooters and wheelchairs. The width of the ramp is 27 inches and it can be ordered in 7 foot or 8 foot lengths, with 800 lbs. loading capacity. The center joint hinge adds strength while eliminating pinch points, and anti-slip finish gives the van ramps good traction. Rear door van ramp is designed to be mounted on the floor of the van. No assembly is required and it is easily installed. There is high traction tape on the surface of the ramp. It folds into three sections and can be stored vertically inside the van.
Rear Door Van Ramp Features:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Easy Installation (Note: Conversion kit is required if rear door opening contains a threshold.)
- Mounts to Floor of Van Inside Doorway
- Three Sections, Manually Operated with Spring Assist
- Easily Operated by One Person
- Stores Vertically Inside Doorway
- Durable Welded Construction
- Anti-Slip, High Traction Surface
- Accommodates Wheelchairs and Scooters with Various Wheel Configurations
- This Ramp Has Been Tested at a 3X Safety Factor
|Item Number||Unfolded Size||Folded Height||Weight||Capacity*|
|VAN727||7' x 27"||36"||72 lbs.||800 lbs.|
|VAN827||8' x 27"||40"||77 lbs.||800 lbs.|
* Maximum Ramp Capacity: 400 lbs. Single axle - 800 lbs. Two axles.
NOTE: 34" minimum inside door opening required for this ramp.
Minimum requirement for floor to ceiling opening: 7' Ramp-37", 8' Ramp-41".
|Manufacturer||Prairie View Industries (PVI)|