PVI, OnTrac Solid Ramp w/ Handrails, XPS336
OnTrac Solid Ramp w/ Handrails by PVI
PVI OnTrac ramp's surface is grooved to provide better traction, and powder-coated white handrails provide something for the user to grab onto. Ontrac ramp has two inch high curbing that prevents a wheelchair or scooter from rolling off the ontrac wheelchair Ramp. Ontrac ramp is a durable, weather-resistant aluminum wheelchair ramp that can be installed in minutes and requires little to no maintenance.
OnTrac Solid Ramp w/ Handrails Features:
- Ramps available in lengths of 3', 4’, 5’, 6’, 7’, 8’, 9' & 10'
- Comes with handrail
- Welded in 3', 4' or 5' sections and then spliced to create additional sizes
- Installs in minutes
- Durable and weather resistant
- Slip resistant grooved aluminum surface
- All aluminum construction
- Little or no maintenance
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- All lengths are deliverable by UPS or FedEx
ADA extended handrail available upon request.
|Model Number||Size L x W||Weight||Capacity*|
|XPS336||3' x 36"||49||850 lbs.|
|XPS436||4' x 36"||59||850 lbs.|
|XPS536||5' x 36"||69||850 lbs.|
|XPS636||6' x 36"||88||850 lbs.|
|XPS736||7' x 36"||98||850 lbs.|
|XPS836||8' x 36"||108||850 lbs.|
|XPS936||9' x 36"||117||850 lbs.|
|XPS1036||10' x 36"||127||850 lbs.|
Maximum ramp capacity: 425 lbs. (one axle) – 850 lbs. (two axles).
|Manufacturer||Prairie View Industries (PVI)|