PVI, Self Supporting Threshold Ramps, SSTH2436-3
Self Supporting Threshold Ramps
PVI Self supporting threshold ramp is constructed out of durable welded aluminum with an anti-slip, high traction surface. The self supporting ramp accommodates wheelchairs and scooters with various wheel configurations. The ramp is designed for doorways that swing out and it aligns directly against the door threshold.
Self Supporting Threshold Ramps Features:
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Designed for Doorways that Swing In or Out
- Durable Welded Construction
- Anti-Slip, High Traction Surface
- Accommodates Wheelchairs and Scooters with Various Wheel Configurations
- Aligns Directly Against the Door Threshold
|Item Number||Length||Width||Threshold Height||Weight||Capacity*|
|SSTH2436-3||24"||36"||3" Rise||12 lbs.||600 lbs.|
* Maximum Ramp Capacity: 300 lbs. Single axle - 600 lbs. Two axles.
|Manufacturer||Prairie View Industries (PVI)|